Celebrating 50 Years
Cool and comfortable financing as low as 0%
ANNUAL HVAC MAINTENANCE PLANS
Keep cool and have peace of mind.
The AC inspection, cleaning, and tune-up that pays for itself.
Sign up for Annual HVAC Maintenance
Please fill out the form below to sign up for our Silver Saver or Gold Standard annual HVAC maintenance program.
- Lower your energy bills and save up to 40% on your AC system's electric usage.
- Minimize the chance of breakdowns and costly emergency repairs.
- Experience longer equipment life.
- Get priority scheduling.
- Save 10% off repairs for the year.
Health & Comfort
- Enjoy a quieter system that maintains comfortable temperatures more consistently.
- Reduce the buildup of mold and pathogens, which provides cleaner, fresher air.
- Catch safety issues before they become dangerous risks.
Annual HVAC Maintenance – Inspection & Service
Every annual maintenance visit includes the following:
• 5-point Refrigeration Performance Analysis
- Dry bulb temperatures
- Wet bulb temperatures
- Humidity (%/RH)
- Dew point measurements
- BTU/Lb (Enthalpy)
• Check refrigerant charge (if required based on 5 point analysis)
• 10-point Electrical Tune-up / Inspection
- Check capacitors
- Check contactors
- Check disconnect
- Check high voltage conduit - tape wires as needed
- Check low voltage/thermostat wires - tape wires as needed
- Check connections, tighten if needed
- Check voltages
- Check compressor amp draw
- Check blower motor amp draw
- Check float switch
• Check filter condition
• Inspect blower wheel / assembly
• Inspect condenser and evaporator coil
• Clear drain line & evaluate drainage
• Rinse and shine condenser
• Check thermostat mounting and operation
• Priority scheduling
• 10% off of repairs for the year
With the aim to continually improve our annual maintenance program, we may make occasional changes to the program.
Maintenance Plan Addons
Attic service: $35
If you have a system in the attic, it’s additional $35 for attic inspection.
Gas Furnace: $45
If you have a gas furnace, it’s additional $45 for gas furnace inspection.
Gas Furnace Service Inspection
- Check operations and safeties.
- Check capacitor
- Check blower motor & wheel
- Check inducer assembly
- Check temperature splits
- Check gas pressures
- Check filter
- Check igniters
- Visual inspection of heat exchanger
Why Choose Annual Maintenance? Peace of Mind!
Experience peace of mind when you choose an Annual HVAC Maintenance plan from Buckhalter Heating and Air Conditioning. Our team cleans, inspects and tunes up your HVAC system to maximize its efficiency and reduce the chance of inconvenient and costly repairs. This service pays for itself with energy savings, better system operation, extended lifespan, and membership discounts.
WHY MAINTAIN YOUR HEATING AND COOLING SYSTEM?
- Heating and cooling issues can double operating costs.
- Up to 80 percent of HVAC compressor failures could be eliminated if issues leading to them were corrected fast enough.
- A dirty condenser, evaporator, filter and/or blower can increase electrical usage 50 percent or more.
- Just one one-hundredth of an inch of dirt on an evaporator coil can reduce its efficiency by 5 percent.
- Small problems left unrepaired can lead to very expensive issues.
- A refrigerant undercharge of only 10 percent can increase operating costs by almost 20 percent.