Celebrating 50 Years
Cool and comfortable financing as low as 0%
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
Improve the quality of the air inside your home and breath easier.
Mitigate Viruses, Bacteria, and more at Home or at the Office
We offer heating and air conditioning system improvements that help mitigate the presence of viruses, bacteria and airborne contaminants in indoor air. With air quality more important than ever, we are happy to offer solutions through filtration, purification and fresh air ventilation. We also offer dehumidification solutions that increase personal comfort.
Call us at 352-318-5599 for your free air quality assement today!
Filter out contaminants
- Enhance the indoor air quality in your home or office.
- Filter out pollen, dust, mold, bacteria, viruses, and airborne contaminants with MERV and HEPA filters.
- Clean the air with electronic air cleaners. Clean Comfort® brand AE14 Series Electronic Air Cleaner is a four-stage filtration system that powerfully attracts and traps airborne particles.
Reduce germs and bacteria
- Continuously sanitize your air and HVAC system using a variety ultraviolet lights.
- Inhibit the growth of bacteria, viruses, microbes, and other airborne contaminants.
- We offer UV system installation starting at $200, up to about $1200. The number of UV lights utilized and placement affect overall cost.
Bring fresh air inside
- Recycle stale indoor air with filtered outdoor air.
- Reduce the indoor concentration of airborne contaminants, including bacteria, viruses, and VOCs.
- Well-sealed homes generally require more ventilation than older homes.
Remove moisture from the air
- Control your indoor humidity for comfort.
- In certain circumstances, additional removal of humidity is necessary to mitigate the growth of mold and bacteria
- During mild weather, remove the humidity without having to run your full AC system
REQUEST SERVICE OR A QUOTE
Complete this form for fast and professional service.