Celebrating 50 Years
It's hard to stop a TRANE
Ask about our 0% Promotional Financing Options.
Order your new system now! Call 352-318-5599 or fill out the form below for your custom quote.
Prices and offers subject to change. System size may vary based on your home’s construction. Prices above are for a new indoor air handler and outside condenser including standard installation.
TRANE AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING SYSTEMS
Every Trane system is tested in some of the most extreme conditions found in nature to ensure they’re truly unstoppable – like freezing conditions in Trane’s System Extreme Environmental Test (SEET) lab or five-inches of water an hour in Trane’s Climate Chamber. That’s where engineers put units through five years of wear and tear in just a few months, to get a product you can count on to run through anything.
- The Trane TruComfort™ systems give you precise comfort by running at the exact speed needed to keep your home comfortable. This allows the variable speed compressor, outdoor fan, and indoor fan to vary operating speed and BTU as the temperature outside changes.
- Rigorously tested for long-lasting durability, you can be sure this system will hold up to anything.
- Quiet performance measured at 4 dB below competitor’s minimum
- ComfortLink™ II communicating technology (available when matched with communicating indoor units) connects all of your key components so your system automatically configures and calibrates for optimal performance and efficiency.
- Reduced energy costs with an ultra-efficient Trane HVAC system.
Trane received the highest numerical score in the proprietary Lifestory Research 2020 America’s Most Trusted® HVAC Brand study for years 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020. Your experiences may vary. Visit www.lifestoryresearch.com.
Trane Heating and Air Conditioning Contractor
REQUEST SERVICE OR A QUOTE
Complete this form for fast and professional service.